Kidz Bop Karen's FURIOUS road rage rant goes viral

Mail Online | 11/6/2019 | Freya Drohan For Dailymail.com
GoobeeGoobee (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/11/06/18/20683758-0-image-a-20_1573065912346.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/backup/2019/11/06/9033649615212924926/1024x576_MP4_9033649615212924926.mp4

A mom-of-two evidently at breaking point has been immortalized on the internet as 'Kidz Bop Karen' after her unhinged rant on a New York City highway went viral.

The woman, believed to be a New York-based mom who is in her 40s, unleashed a foul-mouthed tirade against Chelsea Klein, a sales executive, claiming Chelsea's Lyft driver cut her off.

Series - Chelsea - Number - Profanities - A**

She proceeded to pull a series of faces at Chelsea, 29, before calling her a number of profanities including a 'b**ch a** h**' and saying that her children couldn't hear her using such awful language as they were busy listening to Kidz Bop.

Speaking to NBC News, Chelsea said she wasn't sure if the Lyft driver had actually 'cut off' Steph as she was looking at her phone at the time.

Outlet - Woman - Driver - Finger - Thumbs

She told the outlet that she noticed the woman giving her and the driver the middle finger, and so she cheekily responded by giving her a thumbs up in response.

She then got worried when the woman appeared at the car's window and started banging on it when the light turned red.

Chelsea - Incident - Woman

Chelsea claimed that she began filming the incident as she was nervous about what the woman would do.

In the footage, it appears that the woman is claiming that Chelsea told her to 'calm down' before she started recording.

Chelsea - 'I - Car

Chelsea said: 'I honestly started filming because I was scared she was going to jump in the car.

'The look in her eyes was scary and road rage is kind of scary. I was scared for sure.'

Clip - Woman - Tongue

The now-viral clip shows the woman sticking her tongue out and pulling various faces.

'I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. It's my fault,' the driver can be heard saying as she proceeds to stick her head through the window.

Voice

In a chillingly sarcastic voice, the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: