Chrissy Teigen, Iggy Azalea Shade T.I. After His Shocking Comments About His Daughter's Hymen

E! Online | 11/6/2019 | Staff
normanorma (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019718/rs_600x600-190818124402-600-chrissy-teigen.cm.81819.jpg?fit=around|600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

TSR STAFF: Brianne D! @beedev_ ______________________________________ #PressPlay: #Roommates, now y'all know #TI wears a variety of hats as a business man, entertainer, rapper, and activist. However, one of the roles he plays best is his role as a father! Well, T.I. takes his daddy duties very seriously, so much so, that he says he attends gynecologist appointments with his daughter, #DeyjahHarris.  ______________________________________ Tip sat with the ladies of the @ladieslikeuspodcast to reveal he has a direct hand in his baby girl keeping her goodies to herself. When asked whether or not he's had the "sex talk" with his daughters, his response was like no other.  ______________________________________ "Not only have we had the conversation, we have yearly trips to the gynecologist to check her hymen," he says. "Yes—click the link in our bio to read more, #PressPlay for audio! (📸: @gettyimages)

A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on

T.I. was trending on Twitter on Wednesday for a disturbing reason, and many people, including celebs, had some thoughts.

The 39-year-old rapper said on an episode of the Ladies Like Us podcast, released this week, that he accompanies his teenage daughter Deyjah Harris to her annual visits to the OBGYN to "check her hymen," presumably to try to determine if she was still a virgin, and that "as of her 18th birthday, her hymen is still intact." The rapper also seemed dismissive of the doctor's explanation that activity besides sex can break a woman's hymen. His daughter has not commented on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Homeschool or State Thought Police School, you choose.