Woman Captured on Camera Yelling at ‘F**king Rapist’ Harvey Weinstein

Breitbart | 10/25/2019 | Staff
AnnieFoxx (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/10/weinsteinyelledat2-640x335.jpg

Disgraced movie producer Harvey Weinstein has reportedly been caught on video getting screamed at while enjoying a night out at a New York bar.

The New York Post reported that Weinstein was accosted by actress and playwright Zoe Stuckless, who started screaming at Weinstein.

Nobody - Gon - Na - Anything - Nobody

“Nobody’s gonna say anything? Nobody’s really going to say anything?” she yelled, pointing at Weinstein, in a video posted to her Facebook page. “I’m going to stand four feet from a **** rapist and nobody’s going to say anything? I’ll go!”

A representative for the bar confirmed to the Post that both Weinstein’s security and event security “asked her to leave” and that she did.

Video - Weinstein - Table - Acquaintances

The video appears to show Weinstein staying seated at a table, surrounded by acquaintances.

The Oscar-winning Shakespeare in Love producer was reportedly attending an artist event called Actor’s Hour at Downtime Bar in New York’s Alphabet City neighborhood.

Comic - Amber - Rollo - Harvey - Weinstein

A comic named Amber Rollo also claimed that she yelled at Harvey Weinstein at the same event, saying on Twitter that “I went in and called him a f–king monster and told him he should disappear.”

Rollo alleges that one of member of Weinstein’s entourage “called me...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!