Why Trump Won’t Turn Over His Tax Returns

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 10/23/2019 | George Prayias
katz1234 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/APP-102319-Trump-Taxes.jpg

RUSH: This Jean in Altoona, Pennsylvania. Hi.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. How are you?

RUSH - Thank

RUSH: Good, good, good. Thank you very much.

CALLER: Good. I have some questions maybe you can help me with.

RUSH - Right

RUSH: All right. Do my best.

CALLER: The president, every time he says something and they catch him at it, everybody lies, but him. He won’t turn over his tax reports. I don’t know why. He’s forced to live in a dump like the White House, and everybody has to defend him three hours a day, five days a week. It’s a little worrisome if he has to be defended that much.

CALLER - Bush - Trump

CALLER: I’m not talking about Bush. I’m talking about Trump.

RUSH: No, I’m talking about all Republicans. Trump is just the latest in a long line and the most exacerbating one, but I get what you’re doing. You’re telling me I have to defend Trump so much that he must be lying. Why does it take me three hours to defend Trump every day. Well, CNN’s on 24 hours a day lying about him, so I only got three here to compete with them.

CALLER - CNN

CALLER: I don’t watch CNN. I want you to answer me, what you think why.

RUSH: What do I think — why — what is the actual question?

CALLER - Tax - Reports - Everybody - World

CALLER: Why won’t he turn his tax reports in? Why is everybody in the world lying, but him? Why does he have to be defended so vigorously?

RUSH: Precisely because there are people like you that still don’t get it. And you remain one of the reasons I do this show every day. And I don’t mean this insultingly. His tax returns are nobody’s business. You want his tax returns ’cause the media wants his tax returns ’cause they think there’s gonna be something in there that proves he’s in bed with Russia ’cause...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: