10 Things Unstuck Churches Do Right – Episode 116 | The Unstuck Church Podcast

TonyMorganLive.com | 10/22/2019 | Tony Morgan
Night987 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i2.wp.com/tonymorganlive.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Consistent.png?fit=1600,900&ssl=1

If you enjoy this episode, subscribe on your device for more:

An estimated 65 to 80% of churches in America are in decline, and it can often seem that there aren’t any signs of health on the US religious landscape, but in reality, there are thousands of churches in America who are accomplishing their mission effectively.

Years - Behaviors - Health - Growth - Regardless

Over the years, we’ve noticed certain behaviors that churches experiencing health and growth have in common regardless of culture or the current times. These churches embody what it means to be unstuck.

In this episode, Amy and I share:

Abundance - Mindset - Churches - Money

Strategizing with an “abundance mindset,” and why this isn’t just for churches with more money than they know what to do with.

Want to take this conversation back to a staff or senior leadership team meeting?

Show - Subscribers - PDF - Download - Episode

Our Show Notes subscribers get a PDF download that recaps the episode content and includes a discussion guide you can print out and use at an upcoming meeting.

Opt-in here and get the Leader Conversation Guide for this episode, as well as access to the archive.

Unstuckchurch - Twitter - Conversation - Wednesday - Morning

We use #unstuckchurch on Twitter, and we start a real-time conversation each Wednesday morning when the episode drops. You can follow me @tonymorganlive and The Unstuck Group @unstuckgroup. If Facebook is where you spend your time, I’m there, too.

Write a Review—It Helps!

ITunes - Ratings - Reviews - Pastors - Podcast

Particularly on iTunes, your ratings and reviews really do help more pastors discover the podcast content I’m creating here. Would you take a minute to share your thoughts? Just open the the podcast on iTunes on your phone or computer, click Ratings & Reviews, and leave your opinion.

Transcript

Sean - Welcome - Unstuck - Church - Podcast

Sean: 00:02 Welcome to the Unstuck Church Podcast, where each week we’re exploring what it means to be an unstuck church. An estimated 65 to 80% of churches in America are in decline, and it can often seem that there aren’t any...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TonyMorganLive.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never under estimate the power of the people, especially when they are a stupid mass!