Prince Harry and Meghan Markle say they have 'single-handedly modernised the monarchy'

Mail Online | 10/22/2019 | Ed Riley For Mailonline
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/22/16/20041346-0-image-a-46_1571756973416.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/10/21/7635988756405074085/1024x576_MP4_7635988756405074085.mp4

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are 'single-handedly' modernising the monarchy, a source close to the couple has told CNN.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex insider said the institution around the royal family is full of people 'inexperienced' at how best to 'deploy and harness their value.'

Source - 'hysterical - Media - Reaction - Comments

The source also hit out at the 'hysterical' media reaction to the comments made by Prince Harry in an ITV documentary about his brother William.

The source told the US broadcaster: 'The institution around the British royal family is full of people afraid of and inexperienced at how to best help harness and deploy the value of the royal couple who have single-handedly modernized the monarchy.'

Comments - Duke - Duchess - Attack - Media

The extraordinary comments come after the Duke and Duchess launched an attack on the British media in the ITV documentary, saying they were struggling with the intense scrutiny they face on a daily basis.

Harry also told the programme about his relationship with his brother, saying they have 'good days' and 'bad days' and are travelling on 'different paths'.

Response - William - Insider - BBC - Harry

It triggered a response from William as an insider told the BBC that he was worried Harry and Meghan were in a 'fragile place.'

According to the source, who spoke to CNN today, they said that Harry was just giving an 'honest answer' to ITV reporter Tom Bradby, and that any sibling seeing that 'would of course be concerned.'

MailOnline - Palace - Comment

The MailOnline has contacted the Palace for comment.

Royal commentators yesterday revealed The Queen and senior royals are 'very worried' about the direction the 'divisive' couple are heading.

Jonny - Dymond - BBC - Correspondent - Royal

Jonny Dymond, the BBC's royal correspondent, said: 'I think they (the royal family) will be pretty horrified actually.'

And royal commentator Penny Junor described the couple's actions as a 'big mistake'.

Yesterday - Prince - William - Prince - Harry

Yesterday it was reported that Prince William and Prince Harry spoke to each other privately after...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!