Superhero Bits: A Rap Anthem Demands The Snyder Cut, James Gunn Defends Marvel Movies & More

/Film | 10/21/2019 | Ethan Anderton
oxboy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/hellboy-winterspecial-2019-frontpage.jpg

View this post on Instagram

Just to add a little more WONDER-full to the mix... Look what I was doing exactly 3 years ago to the day... Hiking under The Huntress moon. Today, was an extremely emotional day. I Slide my hands into her leather coat, Laced up her corset, adorned in her jewelry, I looked into Helena’s eyes again after almost 20 years. She is bold, she is wise and she is fierce... I feel swells of energy, knowing the fans that so loved our show will get to see her again. It is absolutely one of the greatest pleasures in my life to have been gifted with playing her the first time and now that has deepened beyond my own understanding. Here’s to you Huntress and to the devout fans that have kept you alive and well. Prrrrrrrfect 🦇 #birdsofprey #thehuntress #crisisoninfiniteearths #dccomics #dcuniverse

A post shared by Ashley Scott (@ashleyscott) on

Want to make Deadpool chimichangas? Could Stargirl move from DC Universe to The CW? What did James Gunn say about Francis Ford Coppola‘s recent Marvel movie remarks? Are you ready for a Hellboy Winter Special comic? Why the **** is there a rap anthem asking for Zack Snyder‘s cut of Justice League? What did David Ayer say about the recent story about Jared Leto being cut from Suicide Squad? All that and more in this edition of Superhero Bits.

Comedian Ron Funches stops by Marvel’s Eat the Universe to cook up Deadpool‘s famous chimichangas.

Comic - Book - Resources - List - Marvel

Comic Book Resources put together a list of the best Marvel animated series coming to Disney+ on launch day.

DC Comics announced a 96-page, prestige-format, 750th issue of Wonder Woman to celebrate the milestone.

A...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!