Billie Lourd’s Tom Petty Birthday Tribute Video to Carrie Fisher Will Make You Happy Cry

Collider | 10/21/2019 | Allie Gemmill
Click For Photo: https://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/billie-lourd-star-wars-social.jpg

In the immortal words of Parks & Recreation nutball Jean-Ralphio, Billie Lourd‘s birthday tribute to her late mother, the inimitable Carrie Fisher, will make your eyes piss tears. But, like, happy tears.

The Star Wars and American Horror Story star marked what would have been Fisher’s 63rd birthday on October 21 with a stunningly tender and minimal musical tribute video she posted to her Instagram. The video shows Lourd in a room with two guitarists who sing backup while she croons Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers‘ hit “American Girl” — a favorite of Fisher’s. Lourd captioned the video with a very sweet note sharing her feelings about the video and the occasion.

Birthday - Momby - Today - Momby - Birthday

“Happy birthday Momby. Today would have been my Momby’s 63rd birthday. Not that I’m some kind of grief expert by any means, but on milestones (or whatever you want to call them)...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Collider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?