Prince William is 'worried' about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

Mail Online | 10/21/2019 | Ed Riley For Mailonline
fufu-fefefufu-fefe (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/21/15/19994804-0-image-a-125_1571668479637.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/10/20/6682802181102743670/1024x576_MP4_6682802181102743670.mp4

Prince William is reportedly concerned for his brother Harry and his wife Meghan after the couple said they were struggling amid intense media scrutiny, a Palace source has revealed.

The Duke of Cambridge is said to be 'worried' about Harry and hopes he and Meghan 'are all right' after the admission in an interview for an ITV documentary.

Kensington - Palace - Source - BBC - Online

A Kensington Palace source told the BBC online that there was a view the couple are now 'in a fragile place'.

It came after Prince Harry admitted that he and William are travelling on 'different paths' in the first public acceptance of a rift between the brothers.

Interview - Duke - Sussex - Tensions - William

In a candid interview, the Duke of Sussex acknowledged there had been deepening tensions between himself and William, following months of speculation about the state of the brothers' relationship.

He made the comments in a TV documentary broadcast last night where he also attacked the press over the public scrutiny that he and wife Meghan Markle have faced.

Harry - 'I - Game - Mum

Harry said: 'I will not be bullied into playing a game that killed my mum.'

The extraordinary attack against the media comes after he and Meghan launched legal action against several British newspapers.

Palace - Aides - Reports - Rift - Sussexes

Palace aides had repeatedly denied reports of a rift between the Sussexes and the Cambridges, who had once been championed as the Royal family's 'Fab Four'.

But asked how much of the speculation was true for an ITV documentary which aired last night, Harry pointedly refused to deny a falling out.

Response - Question - 'Part - Role - Part

The 35-year-old initially laughed in response to the question, then added: 'Part of this role, part of this job and this family being under the pressure it is under, inevitably stuff happens.

'But look, we are brothers, we will always be brothers. We are certainly on different paths at the moment but I will always be there for him and, as...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do you exist for Something or Nothing?
Tagged: