ROME DAY 16: Saints, Stamps and Sole Music

wdtprs.com | 10/20/2019 | View all posts by Fr. John Zuhlsdorf →
k.collazi (Posted by) Level 3

7:23 is when the Sun rose, which in turn will set at 18:27 and the Ave Maria should – but won’t – ring at 18:45.

One of the things that was causing a lot of stress some time ago is slated to be resolved before too long.

Blog

This blog has to move.

I was informed by the Whatever From High Atop The Thing that their business model had changed and everything that was not going to be In The View had to skedaddle before a Certain Terminal Moment.

Clock - Crack - Team - Experts - Problem

The clock has been ticking and Crack Team of Experts has been working the problem. The Certain Terminal Moment is upon us.

In a matter of days, or even perhaps hours, this blog will wanish… vanish!

Polarity - Beamed - Place

Only to reappear again, once the polarity has been reversed, Beamed to Another Place.

Let’s hope that all goes well and that The Blog doesn’t get caught in the… what was it they always had a problem with? … the Transporter Buffer?

Tech - Right - Priest - Server - Technician

I don’t always get the tech right. After all, I’m a priest, not a server technician.

That said, I am convinced more than ever that a Catholic Signal Corps is necessary. We need a Crack Team of Experts who are dedicated to helping with and maintaining Catholic sites and who will eventually be able to build an infrastructure that isn’t at the mercy of demonic agenda driven ideologues.

Saint - Schools - Tradesmen - Shoemakers - Tailors

This is a Roman saint, who developed schools for tradesmen, such as shoemakers and tailors and carpenters. There were lots of these shops in the area when this church is, and the streets are still named for various trades.

When his body was exhumed as part of his cause in 1906 and in 1950, it was incorrupt.

Elisabetta - Sanna - Widow

A Blessed is here, Elisabetta Sanna, who died in 1857 and was beatified in 2016. She was a widow, terribly disfigured...
(Excerpt) Read more at: wdtprs.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a Government intervention.