Tulsi Gabbard defends herself against Hillary Clinton's claims she's being 'groomed' by Russia

Mail Online | 10/20/2019 | Katelyn Caralle, U.s. Political Reporter;Emily Goodin, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com
KimmyPoo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/20/19/19962290-0-image-a-2_1571594935072.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/14/3514403567460044048/1024x576_MP4_3514403567460044048.mp4

Tulsi Gabbard insists she can't control what others say as she continues to receive backing from Russian media outlets.

'I don't control them. I don't control what anyone else says or does. All I can do is focus on the message that I am bringing to this campaign. The message that I am delivering to voters in this country,' Gabbard told reporters in West Branch, Iowa on Sunday.

Reporters - Media - Press

'What I wish is that reporters like you and the media would actually focus on what I'm saying,' she lambasted the press.

Gabbard earns frequently mentions in Russian propaganda and media and is a regular subject on RT, the news agency backed by the Kremlin.

Weeks - Candidate - Fire - Reports - Claim

In the past few weeks the 2020 Democratic primary candidate has come under fire by reports that claim she's a 'Russian asset' and 'apologist' of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

At Tuesday night's fourth Democratic debate in Westerville, Ohio, Gabbard defended herself against those claims, insisting the reporters were 'completely despicable.'

Week - Candidate - Hillary - Clinton - Gabbard

Later in the week, failed 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton bashed Gabbard, claiming that Russia was again trying to influence a U.S. presidential election.

'I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate,' Clinton said in an interview published Wednesday. 'She's the favorite of the Russians.'

Clinton - Gabbard - Name - Interview - Obama

Clinton did not mention Gabbard by name in the interview with former Obama adviser David Plouffe for his podcast but her accusation appeared directed at the congresswoman from Hawaii.

'They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far,' Clinton added.

Gabbard - Bid - Votes - Nominee - Result

If Gabbard were to launch a third-party bid in 2020 she could draw votes away from the Democratic nominee and result in Donald Trump's reelection.

Gabbard has claimed she has no interest...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
This space intentionally left blank