A couple already won Halloween with their 'It' couples costume — and the photos will give you nightmares

Business Insider | 10/18/2019 | Talia Lakritz
GoobeeGoobee (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://image.businessinsider.com/5da9f830e94e8652a65c4159?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

Maci Tate and her boyfriend, Jonathan Krell, have already won Halloween with their "It" couples costume.

Tate spent months creating her Pennywise clown costume, and Krell dressed as the character Georgie.

Scenes - Oklahoma - City - Suburb - Drainage

They recreated iconic scenes from "It" in their Oklahoma City suburb's drainage ditches.

Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.

Clown - Stephen - King - Year - Halloween

Pennywise the clown from Stephen King's "It" is this shaping up to be this year's most popular Halloween costume, and an Oklahoma couple has already set a high bar.

Maci Tate and her boyfriend, Jonathan Krell, are huge horror fans, often attending conventions and admiring people's elaborate costumes. For Halloween, they decided to try creating one themselves by dressing as Pennywise the clown and Georgie from "It."

Something - Year - Tate - Insider - Pennywise

"I wanted to do something this year where I didn't look like myself at all," Tate told Insider. "I wanted to look as far from me as possible, and I knew Pennywise would be perfect for that."

Tate started planning her Pennywise Halloween costume in January and estimates that the entire ensemble cost about $400 to create....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!