Project Veritas Undercover Video: CNN Field Manager Concedes ‘We’re Totally Left-Leaning, But We Don’t Want to Admit It’

The Gateway Pundit | 10/17/2019 | Staff
Coraav (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_7450-1200x630.jpg

Project Veritas released part 3 of its #ExposeCNN series on Thursday.

CNN’s Patrick Davis conceded the network is “left leaning” but “we don’t wanna admit it.”

Patrick

We know Patrick, we know.

CNN insider Cary Poarch blew the whistle on the Trump-hating news network and told Project Veritas, “I want to chase the facts, like the motto that CNN put out earlier this year, ‘the facts first,’ that’s what I want the news to be. That’s what it should be. That’s what it used to be.”

CNN - Staffers - Cary - Poarch

And CNN staffers agree with Cary Poarch.

Patrick Davis, Manager of Field Operations at CNN: “…I hate seeing what we were and what we could be and what we’ve become. It’s just awful…I mean, we could be so much better than what we are…And the buck stops with him (Zucker).”

Call - Years - Manager - Field - Operations

“I haven’t listened to a 9AM call in about 15 years. I just stopped,”complains Manager of Field Operations at CNN Patrick Davis, “Just, I can’t listen to it. It’s all bullshit. It’s all just a bunch of bullshit. And I wish that wasn’t the case.”

Other CNN staffers complained about Jeff Zucker’s obsession with President Trump.

Scott - Garber - Senior - Field - Engineer

Scott Garber, Senior Field Engineer at...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!