I took some photos with Google's new Pixel 4 smartphone — here are some samples from its camera

Business Insider | 10/17/2019 | Antonio Villas-Boas
Click For Photo: https://image.businessinsider.com/5da750b54af90967473727a5?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

I took some photos with Google's newly announced Pixel 4 smartphone.

Google's Pixel phones are often touted for having the best cameras on smartphones.

Following - Review - Pixel - Camera - Photos

The following isn't a review of the Pixel 4's camera, and I'm showing you the photos without commentary or analysis.

The photos below were taken on an overcast day, providing a brief, and admittedly limited, glimpse at the kinds of photos the Pixel 4 takes. I'll be adding more photo samples taken on a sunny day, as well as photos taken with the Pixel 4's Night Sight and Astrophotography mode over time.

Visit - Business - Insider - Homepage - Stories

Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

I took a walk with the Pixel 4 XL in hand and took a few shots to see how photos look on Google's new smartphone.

Google - Pixel - Phones - Smartphone - Cameras

Google's Pixel phones are often touted for having the best smartphone cameras, and the company isn't done improving it.

During its Pixel 4 announcement, Google said it made a number of enhancements like Live HDR+ that's designed to better deal with lighting and colors, a new Astrophotography mode for the camera's Night Sight mode, and a new zoom lens that uses optical and Google's Super Res Zoom...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
With God all things are possible, but not probable.