We Finally Learned the Truth About Camp Redwood on American Horror Story: 1984

TVGuide.com | 10/17/2019 | Maggie Fremont
Click For Photo: https://tvguide1.cbsistatic.com/i/r/2019/09/18/73b11faf-455e-47b9-8709-9b41444a5a57/thumbnail/1300x867/4d6e1cba15ee815e81cfd63bd5aafa6a/ahs-emma-news.jpg

By the end of "Red Dawn," the sun has risen at Camp Redwood and AHS:1984 has blown up its entire premise. Or is beginning to reveal its actual premise, depending on how you look at it. Either way, by the end of the hour pretty much everyone is dead — Chet (Gus Kenworthy), Xavier (Cody Fern), Mr. Jingles (John Carroll Lynch), and Montana (Billie Lourd) all meet their demise in various bloody ways. But also they're not completely dead because they're all ghosts (mostly) trapped at Camp Redwood, just like our old friend Jonas (Lou Taylor Pucci). That's right friends, we have a purgatory/Murder House situation going on.

In fact, there are really only three main characters who are definitely (I think? Honestly, it's hard to tell) not dead yet: Brooke (Emma Roberts), Margaret (Leslie Grossman), and Donna (Angelica Ross). Now, before you celebrate on Brooke's behalf, you should know that she'd probably be better off as a ghost wandering around that camp. Her fate is grim. And by that I mean, the best thing that happens to her in this episode is that she sees Ray (DeRon Horton) — yes, previously decapitated while running away from Camp Redwood like a coward Ray — running around. The two then open up to one another while hiding from Mr. Jingles, end up having sex, and then Brooke finds Ray's head in the fridge and realizes she just lost her virginity to a ghost. Bless that sentence!

People - Sex - Show - Results - Antichrist

You guys, people having ghost sex on this show has never yielded great results (see also, the Antichrist), and yet still things get worse for Brooke. You see, the worst thing that happens to Brooke in this episode is that she runs away from Ghost Ray back to Montana, who finally reveals she wants revenge for her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!