House where John Lennon used to live as a child has now been converted into an AirBnB

Mail Online | 10/16/2019 | Danyal Hussain For Mailonline
leeann77 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/17/00/19810852-0-image-a-39_1571270113407.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/10/16/3458413828842799696/1024x576_MP4_3458413828842799696.mp4

A house where John Lennon used to live as a child has been converted into an AirBnB and will soon allow guests to stay there.

The Grade II-listed building in Woolton, Liverpool, was previously owned by George Smith, the husband of Lennon's Aunt Mimi.

Beatles - Star - Home - Infant - Mother

The Beatles star stayed at the home as an infant with his mother Julia and, after she died, would frequently visit the house and his family.

Retired nurse Kelley Kupfer bought the property by chance in 2016, after it went on the market for £325,000, despite admitting she isn't much of a Beatles fan.

Property - Guests - Beatles - Fans - AirBnB

She will now open the property up to guests and Beatles fans as an AirBnB.

Several years ago, Kelley suffered from a brain tumour which left her blind for nine months and affected her speech.

Part - Bucket - List - Tour - Liverpool

As part of a bucket list, the 60-year-old went on a guided tour of Liverpool and eventually met with Jackie Spencer - a Beatles expert in the city.

Kelley said: 'This journey started for me three years ago and illness which took me a very long time to recover from and initially I lost my sight and it took nine months to get my sight back.

Speech - Broken - Record - Thing

'My speech was much worse and I would sound like a broken record and say the same thing over and over again.

'As I was recovering those same things got better and my eyesight came back at that time I said to my husband I don't know if this is going to happen again or what the future holds but I would really like to embark on fulfilling my bucket list.

Places - Places

'So that's how it all began I wanted to go back to places I had been and always wanted to go back to and wanted to visit places that I hadn't been or wanted to visit.'

After a guided...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!