Lindsey Graham to Trump: ‘Don’t Be Like Obama,’ Stand Up to Erdogan

Breitbart | 10/16/2019 | Staff
abbycraig (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/05/wi/afp/20/783af4_senator-lindsey-graham-has-warned-an-overwhelming-military-response-any-640x335.jpg

Appearing Wednesday on the Christian Broadcasting Network, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) urged President Donald Trump to “don’t be like Obama” and stand up to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s military operation against the Kurds in northern Syria.

A partial transcript is as follows:

PAT - ROBERTSON - President - Erdoğan - Mike

PAT ROBERTSON: I understand [Turkish President] Erdoğan won’t meet with Mike Pence. Is that true?

SEN. LINDSEY GRAHAM: I don’t know, but Erdoğan’s not your friend. Pat, you’ve done a great job. To your viewers, if you are not praying for the Kurds, we should all be ashamed of ourselves. It was the Kurds who worked for the American military to destroy ISIS. If we abandon the Kurds, it will be dishonorable, it will be a disaster. Erdoğan invaded Turkey — excuse me — Syria and he has created a vacuum for ISIS to come back. The Kurds cannot fight Turkey and control the 10,000 ISIS prisoners.

ROBERTSON - Weapons - Turkey - Erdoğan - Control

ROBERTSON: We’ve got 50 tactical nuclear weapons in Turkey. Erdoğan is really in control of that now,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Have you forgotten?