Videos of Drunk People at Oktoberfest in Germany Are Even Wilder Than You Could’ve Imagined

Rare | 10/15/2019 | Rob Fox
duck.ie (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/oktoberfest-videos.png?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany was probably started for some sort of at least semi-serious reason. Maybe. I’m not going to look it up right now, but probably. Regardless, all Oktoberfest really is now is a reason for common folk like you and me to imbibe beer, sausage, and pretzels until we’re about to burst — either out of our fronts, backs, or possibly even our middles if our stomachs and/or hearts reached a point where they were no longer handle the horrendous punishment we’ve needlessly forced them to endure and decided to simply just… explode.

Ultimately the festival is all about beer, though. We know that and so we realize then that the festival inevitably has a ton of drunk people at it every year. And that’s all the thought we give to it, really. “Yeah. There’s beer. People are drunk. Figured as much.”

Difference - Fireworks - Factory - Explode - Difference

But it’s so much more than that. It’s the difference between having fireworks described to you and watching a fireworks factory explode. It’s the difference between a man being like, “Obviously I know childbirth is painful” and actually having...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!