Teen: Trump Rally Cooler Than a Bieber Concert

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 10/15/2019 | Dean Karayanis
joseph76 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/APP-Women-Trump-Rally.jpg

RUSH: Here is Carly in — is that Vidor, Texas? Is that how you pronounce where you live?

CALLER: Yes, sir.

RUSH - Years - Program - Carly - Name

RUSH: It says you’re 18 years old. Welcome to the program, Carly, I love that name, by the way, one of my all-time top ten female names.

CALLER: Thank you so much.

RUSH

RUSH: You’re welcome.

CALLER: You mentioned yesterday that there were teenaged girls at the Trump rally going bonkers over Trump like it was a Justin Bieber concert?

CALLER - Yeah

CALLER: Yeah.

CALLER: Well, that was me and a group of girls that was with me. We were at the Lake Charles rally, but I’m pretty sure you were talking about us. We were right up against the rail standing right in front of the president, a little to his right, and we were screaming and jumping up and down and making quite a commotion.

RUSH - Lake - Charles - One - Story

RUSH: Good for you! It might have been Lake Charles. I don’t remember which one. But the story was that there were teenage girls so happy and having such a great time at the Trump rally that it looked like they were at a Justin Bieber concert. When I reported that, Carly, I had a lot of people who were listening, friends of mine, “That’s crazy. I didn’t see that. That wasn’t happening. That’s bogus. You fell for fake news.” And I didn’t think it was. And now you’re calling to verify that it might have been you.

CALLER: It was. We were up on the cover of three newspapers that I know of and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!