CNN Staged Town Hall Question! Project Veritas Exposes More

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 10/15/2019 | Dean Karayanis
jolan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/APP-032719-FNN-CNN.jpg

RUSH: CNN failed to disclose that a question — they had a town hall last week. Remember when I was confused over what was the debate and the town hall? They had a town hall last week. An LGBTQ town hall, like the second one of these things. And they stacked another audience member just like Donna Brazile was sending Hillary the questions at these things back in 2016. So it makes all the sense in the world for Fox to hire Donna Brazile, right?

Well, it turns out that CNN found one of the biggest donors to Warren’s campaign to pose as a member of the audience with a question. And it turned out to be one of the head honchos of a militant gay civil rights group called the Human Rights Campaign.

Elizabeth - Warren - Zinger - LGBT - Town

“Elizabeth Warren’s zinger at an LGBT town hall may have gone viral, but CNN failed to disclose that the questioner donated the federal maximum to her,” campaign in 2018. “CNN’s [Fredo] Cuomo introduced Morgan Cox at the Thursday town hall as ‘the chair of the Human Rights Campaign board of directors’ who was part of ‘a real estate investment firm in Dallas.’”

He’s a donor to Fauxcahontas! Handing her a setup in advance arranged question that she knocks out of the park and then the video of it goes viral! CNN participated in this, which takes me to page two of O’Keefe’s Project Veritas expose on CNN. Now, this to me is fascinating. James O’Keefe found a whistleblower inside CNN, willing to wear a wire, hidden camera, hidden microphone, and to record editor meetings, executive suite conversations and what have you.

Data - O'Keefe - Project - Veritas - Stages

The data was collated by O’Keefe at Project Veritas, and he has released it in two stages yesterday and today. And in the normal ebb and flow of things,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!