Dancing with the Stars Pulled a Shocking Stunt on Disney Night

TVGuide.com | 10/14/2019 | Malcolm Venable
Click For Photo: https://tvguide1.cbsistatic.com/i/r/2019/10/07/f8a1d6d9-c666-484f-b07a-68e848dc18e6/thumbnail/1300x867/2006a2f8b3d947faef8a48b10bbb8fe7/191007-witney-carson-kel-mitchell-dancing-with-the-stars.jpg

Dancing with the Stars kicked off Disney Night with an unprecedented move: giving everyone who watched a free subscription to Disney+ and tickets to Disneyland! Just kidding. DWTS did the opposite of that, which is to say they made everyone who watched really, really want to sign up for Disney+, visit Disneyland Disneyworld or whatever Disney place is closest, and get cosmetic surgery to become a Disney character because how can you not want to live in this world? Everything was so bright, cheery, sequiny and happy it almost made you forget somebody was going to going to be sent home.

As Disney Weeks go, DWTS' contestants shook their booties to songs from Disney faves; here's how it turned out.

Show

Discover your new favorite show: Watch This Now!

Sailor Brinkley-Cook and Val Chmerkovskiy

Floor - A - Dream - Your - Heart

Whooshing across the floor to "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes" from Cinderella, Sailor looked resplendent in a Tiffany blue gown made of fairy godmother burps. Clearly Sailor was into this, given how much she gushed about being a Cinderalla stan, but the performance was just okay. She didn't fall down or anything, and Bruno wasn't lying when he told her she was light, fluid and elegant. But Val seemed to do a lot of the work in propping her up rather than her slaying it in her own rite.

Karamo Brown and Jenna Johnson

Karamo - Tribute - Lion - King - Just

Back from the bottom two, Karamo did a tribute to The Lion King with "I Just Can't Wait to Be King." He prefaced the dance with a super sweet package celebrating his two sons. Well, if that was sweet, then his dance had enough sugar in it to power a birthday party for every kid in an elementary school. Karamo came out grinning like he was trying to stop Simba from eating him. He...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?