3 former Under Armour employees used their sportswear expertise to make this affordable performance denim — here's how they've held up over the last year

Business Insider | 10/14/2019 | Amir Ismael
duck.ieduck.ie (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://image.businessinsider.com/5da4d4314af90925f56217b9?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

Founded by three Under Armour alumni, Revtown is a startup specializing in performance denim at affordable prices.

The jeans use Revtown's signature Decade Denim, which is made from Italian yarn and dynamic four-way stretch materials. It's not your typical stretchy denim.

Revtown - Performance - Jeans - Jeans

At $79 each, Revtown performance jeans are more affordable than most basic jeans.

You can save even more by creating your own Revtown Crate for as low as $228 — you'll get two pairs of jeans, two shirts, and a T-shirt.

Jeans - Hundreds - Dollars - Brand - Logo

All jeans more or less look the same, so I refuse to pay hundreds of dollars because a high-end brand put its logo on the inside tag and buttons. For that reason, I've spent years trying to find jeans that are good quality, affordably priced, and comfortable without that too-tight jeggings feeling. It was a real struggle for me until I came across Revtown jeans.

Founded in Pittsburgh by three Under Armour alumni, Revtown is a new startup that makes performance denim for men uninterested in the unnecessary complications of shopping for jeans. And, in an unexpected but welcomed twist, the prices are so affordable they're almost too good to be true.

Henry - Stafford - Armour - Chief - Officer

Henry Stafford, Under Armour's former chief merchandising officer, Steve Battista, a former senior vice president of creative at Under Armour, and Matt Maasdam, the former head of the Under Armour's e-commerce unit are at the helm of the company. The three of them set out to create quality denim, straightforward fits, and unbeatable comfort — and it's clear they've achieved just that.

At $79 a pair, Revtown jeans are similar in price to other reasonable jeans, but as performance denim, they're far from traditional. While the goal was ambitious, their backgrounds in sportswear apparel made it achievable. Their search for the perfect material led them to Italy where they created Decade Denim....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!