The 7 Nintendo Switch games you need to own

CNET | 10/14/2019 | Mark Serrels
smnth28 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet3.cbsistatic.com/img/-qdgVhYfovXjvZKoFACmfS-5mnQ=/756x567/2017/03/15/362e97dd-63cf-445d-ae72-de80cd780c81/gs-zelda-2.jpg

Obviously.

The Nintendo Switch is good. It's really, really good. The newly released Nintendo Switch Lite is also good.

Console - Step - Games - Case - List

If you've just picked up the most versatile console ever made you're probably working on step 2: What games should you buy? If that's the case, then you should head here. That list has 30 extremely good video games you're probably going to want to own on the Switch.

But 30 games is a lot. That's why this post exists. We've whittled that list of 30 down to seven absolute stone-cold must own games on the Nintendo Switch.

Cracking

So let's get cracking.

Note that CNET may get a share of revenue from the sale of the products featured on this page.

Voiceover - English - Japanese - Trust

Just switch the voiceover from English to Japanese. Trust me on this.

Look, we love this game so much it recently topped our games of the decade list.

Breath - Wild - Game - Generation - Game

Breath of the Wild is still the best video game of its generation, maybe the best game ever made. It redefines the open world genre by stripping it back to its core elements and building from scratch. Instead of rehashing the tropes of the genre, Breath of the Wild feels new in a way most open world games don't. Like it came from an alternate timeline, where open world games are less quest lists and more about evoking a genuine sense of adventure.

This game should be number one on your list.

Man - Hat

The man in the hat is back.

You've got the Zelda game. Congrats. Step 2: buying the Mario game.

Mario - Odyssey - Breath - Wild - Way

Thankfully Mario Odyssey is good. It's not Breath of the Wild good. It doesn't reinvent itself in quite the same way, but it does exploit a very clever gimmick to its fullest potential.

I'm talking, of course, about the hat. In Mario Odyssey, Mario throws his hat at an object and then possesses...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?
Tagged: