Nobody Can Match a Trump Rally

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 10/14/2019 | Dean Karayanis
Kaliela101Kaliela101 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/APP-102518-Believe-2.jpg

RUSH: This is Lee next in Kohler, Wisconsin. Great to have you, Lee. Hi.

CALLER: Good afternoon, Rush. I just want to say I’m honored to be on your show. I’ve been listening to you since you’re six months old and I’ve learned a lot from you.

RUSH - Honor - Somebody - Kohler - Wisconsin

RUSH: Well, let me tell. You know what? It’s an honor to have somebody from Kohler, Wisconsin. I think it’s one of the most amazing American families. The Kohler family of Wisconsin have done so much for this country. I think it’s fabulous. Herb Kohler is the modern-day patriarch. But they probably make the toilets you use. They make the big, powerful generators that run when you lose electricity. The plumbing business has just modernized so much. The whole town, Kohler, Wisconsin, is named after ’em and they’ve built golf courses and resorts, Herb Kohler is a gigantic golf aficionado.

CALLER: Wow.

RUSH - Somebody - Kohler

RUSH: So it’s great to talk to somebody from Kohler.

RUSH: Hold your thought. I thought I had an additional minute. I misread the clock. It’s not my fault, it’s not at a good angle here. Hang on and we’ll continue after the break. It’s not my fault. I didn’t do it.

RUSH - Lee - Kohler - Wisconsin - Line

RUSH: Back now to Lee in Kohler, Wisconsin. I’m sorry I had to interrupt you. But let’s pick up where you left off. You’re there, you’re standing in line, it’s a mile long in the rain, the Trump rally last Thursday in Minneapolis.

RUSH: What color was her hair?

RUSH

RUSH: I will guarantee you it’s purple or green.

RUSH: Well, here again, I’ve got this story. The story, by the way, is from the U.K. Sun, and it ran on Apple News. So some Apple editor forgot to squash this. “Teenage Trump fans cry tears of joy at Minneapolis rally that looks more like a Justin Bieber concert...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!