Thank You, But I Will Not Replace Shep at Fox

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 10/14/2019 | Dean Karayanis
adele2234adele2234 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/APP-101419-RUSH-Eib.jpg

RUSH: Hiya, folks, and welcome to the Rush Limbaugh program and the EIB Network where we do the play-by-play of the news. Another way to look at me, a play-by-play man, except there’s no sporting event out there. It is the news. I am America’s Real Anchorman.

A lot of people have said, “Rush, why don’t you, when you finish at 3 o’clock, why don’t you just turn on the camera in there and let Fox hire to you replace Shep Smith. I mean, you could segue from your show to the 3 o’clock audience over at Fox.” You know why this is being suggested, is because Sheppard Smith abruptly left the network last week in circumstances that are still a bit cloudy and mysterious.

Folks - Something - Nothing - Years - Radio

Folks, let me tell you something. I have nothing left to prove. I’ve been doing this for 30 years. I have built radio stations. I have built audiences. I don’t need to prove I can do that anymore. And the truth of the matter is that the Fox News audience at 3 o’clock — don’t tell anybody. Can you move in a little closer? The Fox News audience at 3 o’clock, it’s one of the most misunderstood — it’s...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!