Chelsea and Hillary Clinton have awkward moment as they disagree on trans self-identification

Mail Online | 10/13/2019 | Kayla Brantley For Dailymail.com
blacky (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/13/21/19666142-0-image-a-18_1571000248297.jpg

It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don't appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

Interview - Sunday - Times - Journalist - Decca

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a **** can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, 'Yes.'

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked 'uneasy', and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

Hillary - Discussion - Something - Lot - Time

'Errr. I'm just learning about this,' Hillary responded. 'It's a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It's going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.'

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

Book - Danica - Roem - Trans - Woman

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead's account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary's generation have a problem with the idea that a '**** who doesn't want to sleep with someone who has a **** is transphobic.'

Nods - Agreement - Chelsea - 'stiffens - Stares

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea 'stiffens and stares at me', according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary's generation are uncomfortable with biological...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...