Ted Cruz: It Is ‘Not’ Appropriate for Trump to Ask China to Investigate Biden Family

Breitbart | 10/13/2019 | Staff
joyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/10/Ted-Cruz-3-640x480-640x335.jpg

On Sunday’s broadcast of CBS’s “Face the Nation,” Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said it was not appropriate for President Donald Trump to ask China to investigate 2020 presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden regarding his business ties.

Partial transcript as follows:

CRUZ - Yeah

CRUZ: Yeah.

BRENNAN: –China should look into the Biden family? Is that appropriate?

CRUZ - Look - Course - Elections - US

CRUZ: I- look, of course not. Elections in the U.S. should be decided by- by Americans and it’s not the business of- of foreign countries, any foreign countries, to be interfering in our elections.

BRENNAN: Even Ukraine? I mean when you’re talking about some of this, I mean do you think that- say the president’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, who’s been talking about China, who’s been talking about Ukraine. Do you want to hear him testify about this sort of shadow foreign policy?

CRUZ - Listen - Countries - Elections - Russia

CRUZ: Listen, foreign countries should stay out of American elections. That’s true for Russia. That’s true for Ukraine. That’s true for China. That’s true for all of them. It should be the American people deciding elections. I- I don’t know what Rudy’s been saying. I- I do know though that we should decide our elections. It should be the American people making those decisions.

BRENNAN: And you do want him to testify before your committee?

CRUZ - Lot - Sense - Rudy - Senate

CRUZ: I think it’d make a lot of sense for Rudy to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee. That’s- that’s ultimately a question for the committee chairman, Lindsey Graham. But- but I’d like...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: