Maddison Brown Once Joked She'd Sleep with Both Liam and Chris Hemsworth in 'F—, Marry, Kill' Game

PEOPLE.com | 10/11/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/maddison-brown-hemsworths.jpg?crop=0px,0px,2700px,1417.5px&resize=1200,630

It seems Maddison Brown always had an attraction for Liam Hemsworth — and apparently his older brother too!

Four months before Maddison, 22, was spotted holding hands with Liam through New York City’s streets, the Dynasty star appeared on The Zach Sang Show with her costar Elizabeth “Liz” Gillies.

Radio - Interview - June - Actresses - Round

During the radio interview from June, the actresses participated in a round of “F—, Marry, Kill,” which is a game where someone is given the names of three people and must choose who they would prefer to sleep with, marry, and kill.

“I’m gonna kill Hugh Jackman,” she said with a grimace. “Gonna get that one right off the table. I’m gonna marry Margot Robbie because I’d like to f— her for life.”

Hemsworth - Brothers - Time

“And then I will f— the Hemsworth brothers, but at the same time, both of them,” she continued. “I couldn’t marry them, I’m too insecure!”

“I’d be like, ‘You are too attractive, you are never allowed to leave the house!'” she jokingly added.

Months - Day - Interview - Brown - Hands

Almost four months to the day that the interview was shared, Brown was spotted holding hands with Liam, 29, in New York City.

The pair were seen enjoying a meal at Sant Ambroeus in the West Village on Thursday, before strolling the streets of the Big Apple.

Liam - Brown - Transplant - CW - Reboot

Like Liam, Brown is an Australian transplant who stars on the CW reboot as Kirby Anders, the daughter of the main family’s chief steward who returns after being sent away and framed for arson as a child. Brown’s character made her debut in the second season and is set to feature in the third.

The actress’ other credits include The Kettering...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!