LA Rams star Todd Gurley reveals his plans to launch acting career after the NFL

Mail Online | 10/11/2019 | Ryan Parry West Coast Editor For Dailymail.com And James Desborough For Dailymail.com
hubbog (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/10/14/19541832-0-image-a-26_1570715532699.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/10/11/2424037777072934742/1024x576_MP4_2424037777072934742.mp4

NFL superstar Todd Gurley has revealed he hopes to start a Hollywood career in acting once he hangs up his cleats.

The LA Rams running back, who boasts a stellar reputation as a touchdown king, believes he's got what it takes to shine in Tinseltown.

Interview - DailyMailTV - Gurley - 'I - Guy

In an exclusive interview with DailyMailTV, Gurley, 25, said: 'I'm a pretty good looking guy', adding that he's 'pretty sure' screen roles will be on the table.

Gurley says he has already begun secretly planning some content for a career on the big screen.

'I - Stuff - Scenes - Buddy - Scenes

He said: 'I have been working on some stuff behind the scenes with my buddy. I am a behind the scenes type of guy.

'That is definitely something I am looking forward to post my NFL career, definitely. There's some stuff I definitely want to learn about and make some cameos, here and there.'

Future - Career - 'Just - Hollywood

He confirmed that acting 'for sure' is in his future career, adding: 'Just being in Hollywood why not?'

Gurley continued: 'There are so many resources around here. I think I'm a pretty good looking guy so I am pretty sure I can fit in there somewhere.'

Career - Football - League - Player - WWE

Asked if he could see himself emulating the career of former Canadian Football League player turned WWE wrestler, turned Hollywood superstar Dwayne Johnson, he smiled: 'Anything is possible.'

Gurley added that being on screen is fun and he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!