‘Wild scene’ as black trans hijacks mic at CNN Dem town hall; Moderator accused of ‘violence’ — for mispronouncing name!

The American Mirror | 10/11/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/blacktranswoman.png

“Blossom” is “sick and tired” of the rampant discrimination against black trans women raging across the country, so she commandeered the microphone at CNN’s “Equality Town Hall” on Thursday to chide CNN for perpetuating the problem.

“Let me tell you something, black trans women are being killed in this country,” Blossom shouted into the microphone, snatching it from a woman in the audience who acknowledged transgender folks who attended the talk with several 2020 Democrat presidential candidates.

Encounter - CNN - Moderator - Don - Lemon

The bizarre encounter came as CNN moderator Don Lemon took a question from the mother of a transgender child for Beto O’Rourke, who smiled and applauded as Blossom launched into her lecture.

“CNN, you have erased trans black women for the last time,” Blossom shouted as she approached the stage. “Let me tell you something, black trans women are dying. Our lives matter.”

Trans - Woman - Trans - Sisters - There

“I’m an extraordinary black trans woman, and I deserve to be here,” she declared to applause. “My black trans sisters that are here. I am tired. I am so tired of just sitting there.”

“And it’s not just my black trans women, it’s my black trans brothers, too,” the woman screamed as Lemon repeatedly attempted to intervene.

Ma'am - Ma'am - Lemon

“Ma’am, ma’am,” Lemon chimed in.

“I’m gone say what I’m gone say,” the woman shot back.

Something - Name - Lemon

“No, no, come here, I just want to tell you something. What’s your name?” Lemon said.

“Blossom,” the woman replied. “Look at me. Please look at me.”

Lemon - Microphone - Woman - Stage - CNN

Lemon managed to coax the microphone from the woman and prevent her from getting on stage, while also defending CNN against Blossom’s charges of discrimination.

“Blossom, let me tell you something,” Lemon said. “The reason that we’re here is to validate people like you. That is why we are here.”

Blossom

Blossom wasn’t buying it.

“Not one...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!