4 Wild Moments From CNN’s LGBT Presidential Town Hall

The Federalist | 10/11/2019 | Tristan Justice
magiccastlemagiccastle (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/CNN-LGBT-Town-Hall-e1570768292634.png

CNN held another town hall Thursday night featuring nine Democratic presidential candidates to discuss their platforms on LGBT issues.

Former vice president Joe Biden; South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg; former secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julian Castro; billionaire Tom Steyer; former Texas congressman Beto O’Rourke; and Sens. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota, and Kamala Harris of California all laid out their proposed presidential LGBT policies.

Highlights

Here are but a few highlights.

Harris opened up her segment by introducing her pronouns to the audience when coming on stage.

Pronouns - Hers - Harris

“My pronouns are she, her, and hers,” Harris declared.

“Mine too,” Cuomo joked in response.

Cuomo - Joke - Backlash - Activists - Cuomo

Cuomo’s joke sparked immediate backlash from liberal activists upset by Cuomo’s mockery of introducing oneself with pronouns, prompting a nearly immediate apology from the primetime host after the segment.

“When Sen. Harris said her pronouns were she her and her’s, I said mine too. I should not have. I apologize,” Cuomo wrote on Twitter.

O'Rourke - Thursday - Night - Churches - Tax-exemption

O’Rourke made clear Thursday night that he believes churches should lose their tax-exemption status with the federal government if they fail to support same-sex marriage, a concept deeply at odds with the historic stances of all major world...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Federalist
Wake Up To Breaking News!
To despair is to turn your back on God, you can never despair.