Mom hits back at the stranger who told her to get off of her phone in Costco

Mail Online | 10/10/2019 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/11/00/19563666-0-image-a-91_1570749807784.jpg

A mother-of-two has written an open letter clapping back at the stranger who shamed her for using her phone in Costco.

Tracy Bennett from Raleigh, North Carolina, was waiting in the store's customer service line to get a temporary membership card on September 27 when her sons Elliot, two, and Isaac, seven months, started to fuss.

Line - Process - Costco - App - Membership

Instead of continuing to wait in line, she tried to speed up the process by logging into the Costco app to get her membership card on her phone. That's when she was approached by a man who reprimanded her.

'You see these babies? They fuss like that because they want your attention. Maybe you should get off of your phone and give them your attention,' he said, according to her viral post that was shared on the Breastfeeding Mama Talk Facebook page.

Tracy - Today - Moment - Boys - Line

Tracy told Today that she acted defensively in the moment and explained that she was trying to get her boys out of the line as quickly as possible. When she got home, she wrote all of the things she wished she had said to him.

At the start of her open letter, she pointed out all of the moments the man missed before he decided to share his two cents about her parenting skills.

Idea - Toddler - Mama - Pizza - Mama

'First of all, I had no idea the toddler saying, "Mama, pizza, mama, pizza" over and over and the baby making pre-cry warnings to alert me that if we don’t move soon he’s [going] to lose it wanted my attention. Thank you for that brilliant analysis of the situation,' she wrote.

'Secondly, I had been in the Membership line for 15 minutes already. I pulled out books, snacks, patty cake, and even took to creepily pointing out items in buggies as customers left the store to entertain them,' she...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!