The Masked Singer Recap: What Does the Fox Sing? Plus — An Unmasking Ruffles Jenny's Feathers!

TVLine | 10/9/2019 | Kimberly Roots
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/the-masked-singer-season-2-episode-3-fox.jpg?w=1024

Empire Mystery: Where Is Hakeem?

Jenna Dewan to Host Blind Dating Series Flirty Dancing at Fox

Term - Celebrity - Masked - Singer - Zillion

If you use the term “celebrity” as loosely as The Masked Singer seems to, there are roughly three zillion people who could be underneath the Season 2 competitors’ masks. And yet I already find myself doubling a couple of my guesses about the players’ identities, even though we’re only three episodes into this go-around.

Read on for the highlights of Episode 3.

FLOWER - VS - EAGLE - | - Flower

FLOWER VS EAGLE | Flower’s singing voice was souful and a little raspy, and the minute she started her fantastic performance of Dolly Parton’s “9 to 5,” I was pretty sure I knew who she was (though those soulless, empty eyes still frighten me). Clues from her video package include: hints about cooking, clothing and crafts, an honorary doctorate certificate on the wall, and a mention of “vision of love” — the last one, I’m pretty sure, was a red herring. (My guess: Patti LaBelle) Remember how I had a pretty good idea of Flower just a minute ago? I had the exact opposite for Eagle, whose clue package indicated that he’s had a health scare and recently lost a parent. He also mentioned that he spends “so much time listening to other people’s stories,” and there was a visual of a radio tuned to 107 FM. He sang “I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That)” by Meatloaf which proved he wasn’t a singer but didn’t shed light on much of anything else. (My guess: Howard Stern.) Winner: Flower!

PENGUIN VS FOX | Penguin’s set-up package was all about a lifetime of being told she wasn’t...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!