Mila Kunis is 'totally cool' with her mom being Ashton Kutcher's next wife if the actress were to die unexpectedly

Business Insider | 10/9/2019 | Courteney Larocca
reantes (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://image.businessinsider.com/5d9cc575e94e86025625cfc0?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

Mila Kunis appeared on Tuesday's episode of Andrea Savage's podcast, "A Grown-Up Woman."

During her appearance, the actress was asked who she would want husband Ashton Kutcher to remarry if she were to have an untimely death.

Options - Friend - Kristen - Bell - Reality

Her options included close friend Kristen Bell, reality stars Demi Burnett and Bethenny Frankel, tennis player Anna Kournikova, and Kunis' own mother.

She nixed the two reality stars, but wasn't opposed to letting Bell or Kournikova tie the knot with Kutcher.

Mom - Match

However, she ultimately decided her mom was the best match for him.

"My mom would make [my kids] the best food. My husband would be fed. He'd be taken care of. And, you know what? My mom would go out on a high note," she explained.

Visit - Insider - Homepage - Stories

Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.

Mila Kunis would be fine with Ashton Kutcher remarrying if she were to die unexpectedly, and she would be especially pleased if it were her own mother.

Actress - Guest - Andrea - Savage - A

The actress was a guest on Andrea Savage's "A Grown-Up Woman" podcast on Tuesday, where she was asked to choose a new partner for her husband if something bad were to ever happen to her.

The host gave Kunis five women to choose from to be Kutcher's next wife if she were to die.

Options - Couple - Friend - Kristen - Bell

Her options included the couple's close friend Kristen Bell, "Bachelor in Paradise" star Demi Burnett, "The Real Housewives of New York" star Bethenny Frankel, Russian tennis player Anna Kournikova, and Kunis' own mother.

While Burnett and Frankel didn't make the cut — although she thought Frankel and her "That '70s Show" costar would make "really good business partners" — Kunis was happy with both Bell and Kournikova.

Issue

There was one issue she had with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!