Arnold Schwarzenegger says he 'could' vote for this Democrat in 2020

Fox News | 10/8/2019 | Sam Dorman
Click For Photo: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/07/AP19199695707471.jpg

Actor and former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger said Monday that "I could" vote for Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. in the 2020 presidential election.

"I would just have to see what her program is, what her vision is for the future of America because I think the most important thing is we keep America number one,” Schwarzenegger told "The Howard Stern Show," according to The Hill.

ARNOLD - SCHWARZENEGGER - BELIEVES - DONALD - TRUMP

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER BELIEVES DONALD TRUMP IS 'IN LOVE' WITH HIM: 'HE WANTS TO BE ME'

When asked whether he would support President Trump's re-election in 2020, Schwarzenegger laughed and said: "I doubt it."

Side - Lot - Stuff - Austria-born - Actor

"I will find out what is happening on the Democratic side because I mean there's a lot of weird stuff going on there," the Austria-born actor added.

Andy Puzder: Elizabeth Warren is 'more Native American than she is a capitalist'

Jimmy - Carter - Pelosi - Impeachment - Inquiry

Jimmy Carter backs Pelosi on impeachment inquiry, urges Trump to 'tell the truth...for a change'

The 72-year-old Schwarzenegger has...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Fox News
Wake Up To Breaking News!