CIA Had Access to Server Where Spanish Company Kept Profiles and Videos of Julian Assange’s Guests, Including Doctors, Diplomats, Lawyers, and Journalists

The Gateway Pundit | 10/8/2019 | Staff
Refel_4309Refel_4309 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/photojoiner_photo-13-1-1200x630.jpeg

He was not allowed in to see me.

A bit later, I decided to leave the room for an update from embassy staff. I quickly discovered that the door was locked from the outside. So I went to the second door — that was locked too. That was when I realized that Ecuadorian officials had deliberately imprisoned me in a room.

Assange - Refugee - Embassy - Duty - Prisoner

I could hear Assange arguing that as a political refugee the embassy has a duty to protect him — not to treat him as a prisoner.

“Is this a prison?” Assange asks.

“It’s not,” they reply. “You know it’s not.”

The visit to the publisher had, in fact, become eerily similar to visits I have made to inmates at federal penitentiaries in the US. It seemed our government was getting what they wanted from Ecuador, as a former senior State Department official told Buzzfeed in January, “as far as we’re concerned, he’s in jail.”

Assange - US - Journalist - Privacy - Journalist

Assange, clearly agitated, demanded to know “why are you surveilling me speaking to a US journalist? Do you think it’s unreasonable for me to expect privacy when I meet with a journalist? Why are you silent?”

Finally, someone from the embassy came in and told me that I needed to go to the lobby so that the ambassador could meet with Assange in the room. The room with the cameras and the bugs.

Lobby - Conversation - Notes

Sitting in the lobby I hear much of the conversation, so I begin to take notes.

“Is this a prison? This is how you treat a prisoner, not a political refugee!” Assange demands.

Ambassador - Jaime - Alberto - Marchán - Retorts

Ambassador Jaime Alberto Marchán retorts, saying it’s “for our protection, and to protect you!”

At this point, clearly frustrated, Assange asserts: “I am trying to have a private conversation with a journalist. I am also a journalist — and you’re stopping me from doing my work. How can I safely...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!