I use this baby carrier on walks, hikes, and around the house — it keeps my daughter close and my hands free

Business Insider | 10/8/2019 | Alicia Betz
Click For Photo: https://image.businessinsider.com/5d976a3d2be6580ea53d2917?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

Baby carriers help make it possible for parents to actually get things done, even on their child's most fussy and clingy days.

The Ergobaby 360 carrier ($159) is safe for babies 12-45 pounds and lets you carry your child in four different positions. If you purchase a separate insert ($29.99), you can use this carrier earlier on.

Daughter - Carrier - Periods - Time

My daughter and I love this carrier, and we're both comfortable using it for long periods of time.

When my daughter Ellie was a newborn, she was much more content snuggled close to me than she ever was in her stroller while on outings. As a new mom, I always felt better having her next to me too.

Carriers - Ellie - Months - Head - Forth

I'd used various carriers to carry Ellie facing me, but when she was about six months old, she started to look outward and would try to see what I was looking at. She would constantly whip her head back and forth and try to squirm out of the carrier if she couldn't see what was going on.

My husband and I needed a versatile carrier that would let Ellie face outward as she got older, and after some research, we found the Ergobaby 360 ($159). It quickly became one of our favorite carriers, and Ellie loves to be in the front carry position.

Days - Ellie - Down - Things - House

It's my go-to on clingy days when Ellie just won't let me put her down. She can face outward while I get things done around the house, narrating what I'm doing to keep her interested. I also love using it on walks and hikes.

With proper usage, the Ergobaby 360 can be used to carry your child four different ways

Ergobaby - Carrier - Baby - Months - Pounds

The Ergobaby 360 carrier shouldn't be used until your baby is at least four months old and 12 pounds, although you can buy a separate...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care