Kylie Jenner deletes videos off $3million Bugatti after fan backlash

Mail Online | 10/7/2019 | Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com
srqlolo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/07/16/19402552-0-image-a-23_1570462039665.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/10/07/1077219870745643536/1024x576_MP4_1077219870745643536.mp4

She got herself quite the luxurious post-split present and seemingly couldn't wait to show it off.

But Kylie Jenner quickly deleted her latest flex after fan backlash.

Instagram - Sunday - Share - Videos - Brand

The 22-year-old took to Instagram on Sunday to share videos of her brand new Bugatti Chiron - which retails beginning at $3 million - featuring orange interior.

However, Kylie's wealth-flexing post was quickly met with tons of ire from fans - with some criticizing her for not using her wealth to help the less fortunate - which seemingly led to the star deleting it.

Blast - Commenter - 'How - People - Cars

According to The Blast one commenter wrote: 'How can people justify buying more cars then they possibly need when there are people out there who can’t eat! Like I get it’s your money and you earn it but HOW do you justify not doing good with it I just don’t get it.

'They money you spent on this you could of fed a village for a year at LEAST.'

Fan - Yay - Car - Ppl - Ends

Another fan wrote: 'Oh yay! Another new car! Meanwhile there's ppl struggling to make ends meet and feed themselves. I'm happy for her but damn when is enough enough?'

The luxury sportscar was white on the outside and featured beautiful orange leather interior which definitely gave off Halloween vibes.

Video - Heart - Jack-o'-lantern - Ghost - Emojis

She posted the video with an orange heart, Jack-o’-lantern and ghost emojis which definitely showed she is in the holiday spirit.

The post came just days after reports of Kylie's split with rapper Travis Scott and then was spotted at ex Tyga's recording studio at 2am.

Kylie - Thursday - Morning - Night - Visit

Kylie then took to Twitter on Thursday morning after her late night visit emerged in exclusive pictures obtained by DailyMail.com and maintained that the trip was innocent.

Taking to Instagram she told fans: 'The internet makes everything 100 times more dramatic than what it really is. There was no "2am date with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!