Democrat 2020 Campaign Hinges on Picking Off a Few GOP Votes for Impeachment

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 10/7/2019 | George Prayias
rach-rachrach-rach (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/APP-100719-Trump-Romney.jpg

RUSH: And greetings to you, music lovers, thrill-seekers, conversationalists all across the fruited plain. I know what’s going on now. I have figured it out, and it’s a crying shame that so many people on our side are playing along with this, because this is just a rehash. It has a specific objective, but it’s a rehash of the Kavanaugh attempt. It’s a continuation of Trump-Russia collusion, and it ought to be so transparent by now.

Adam Schiff ought to be so disreputable. He ought to have been so discredited there would not be a single Republican that would even consider joining the Democrats in this so-called impeachment movement.

Game - Plan - Democrats - Work - Backwards

Let me tell you what the game plan is for the Democrats here and then work backwards from it. Everybody knows that they are not going to get a conviction in the Senate if there is an impeachment trial there. And Mitch McConnell assured everybody over the weekend in a video tweet or a video something. He said where impeachment goes is the Senate, where I am the majority leader and where it will be shut down.

Okay. So everybody knows this and we’ve been asking ourselves quite frequently in recent weeks, since everybody knows that this isn’t going anywhere in the Senate, even if they do officially vote impeachment, even if they do present articles of impeachment, even if they try to conduct a trial in the Senate, you don’t get a conviction. You end up with an acquittal.

Help - Thing - Thing - Democrats - Trump

So how does this help? The worst thing, the last thing would seem to be for the Democrats to put Trump on trial and have him acquitted in the Senate. Okay. Yet they’re still doing it. So what is the objective? Quite simply, it is: This is their 2020 campaign.

They are not gonna campaign on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!