Two men charged with the murder of Tashan Daniel who was stabbed to death at Tube station

Mail Online | 10/5/2019 | Raven Saunt For Mailonline
applekipapplekip (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/04/17/19306700-0-image-a-2_1570207348591.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/09/24/4284523345379964730/1024x576_MP4_4284523345379964730.mp4

Two men have been charged with the murder of the aspiring athlete at a London Underground station.

Tashan Daniel, 20, was fatally stabbed at Hillingdon Underground Station on September 24 after being attacked while heading to to an Arsenal football match.

Transport - Police - Alex - Lanning - Uxbridge

British Transport Police have since said that Alex Lanning, 21, from Uxbridge, and Jonathan Camille, 19, from Kensington, had both been charged with his murder.

The pair have been remanded in custody and are due to appear at Highbury Magistrates' Court on Monday.

Woman - West - Drayton - Suspicion - Offender

An 18-year-old woman, from West Drayton, who was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender has been released under police investigation.

Police previously said that Mr Daniel, who had hoped to become an international 200m sprinter, was with a friend when two other men provoked a fight, during which he was knifed in front of horrified passengers.

Witnesses - Blood - Person - CPR - Victim

Witnesses reported seeing blood and one person performed CPR on the victim but he died on board a Tube carriage.

The Underground station was evacuated in the wake of the stabbing.

Investigation - Men - Detective - Chief - Inspector

Speaking previously about the investigation when the two men were first arrested, Detective Chief Inspector Sam Blackburn said: 'We have been working around the clock to trace those responsible for Tashan's death and this is a positive step in the ongoing investigation.

'I'd like to thank Tashan's family for their patience and strength and once again extend our deepest condolences to them. They are continuing to be supported by specially trained family liaison officers.

'I - Community - People - Country - Senseless

'I know the local community and many people across the country have been truly shocked by this senseless and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!