Mother-of-two, 61, reveals the diet and workout tips that helped transform her body

Mail Online | 9/30/2019 | Bhvishya Patel For Mailonline
iceyyiceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/30/10/19101364-0-image-a-85_1569836981716.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/09/30/716938401327435442/1024x576_MP4_716938401327435442.mp4

A fitness fanatic who says she looks better now in her sixties than she did in her thirties has revealed the diet and workout tips that can transform your figure at any age.

Bobbi Parker Hall, 61, from Portland, Oregon, said that clean-eating and working out has helped hone her physique, but claims that weight training is the trick which truly transformed her body.

Mother-of-two - Washboard - Abs - Weight - Mid-fifties

The mother-of-two, who now displays washboard abs, struggled with losing weight up until her mid-fifties, and would do endless amounts of cardio to shed body fat - without seeing much improvement in her physique.

Bobbi only ended up seeing drastic results after increasing her food intake and adding heavier weights into her gym routine, and believes she looks better now than she did when she was 30.

'Until - Mid-fifties - Lbs - Hips - Fat

She said: 'Until I hit mid-fifties, I always struggled with the last 10-15 lbs - I have small hips so I could carry it off and always looked skinnier than I was. My fat always went to my stomach area, thighs and arms too.

'But when I figured out my food and started adding more weights than cardio, it all changed for me. That was really the key, because even though I was a personal trainer I still fell into the mind trap of believing I needed more cardio to look like I wanted to look.'

Bobbi - Competitor - Woman - Weight - Training

Bobbi, who used to be a bikini competitor, urges older woman to focus on eating properly and not to be afraid of weight training because many believe weights will make them look bulky. Contrary to popular belief, Bobbi insists this is not the case.

She said: 'Women especially in that age group don't eat enough, are still skipping breakfast and they still are too focused on cardio.

'They - Weights - Way

'They are afraid weights will make them bulk up. The way I look at...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!