Kellyanne Conway accuses Nancy Pelosi of being 'intimidated' by MEN into embracing impeachment

Mail Online | 9/27/2019 | Emily Goodin, U.s. Politcal Reporter For Dailymail.com
Emzah92Emzah92 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/27/22/19026850-0-image-a-55_1569619183054.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/09/27/8426702309348034892/1024x576_MP4_8426702309348034892.mp4

Kellyanne Conway on Friday charged Nancy Pelosi with being intimidated by 'the men around her' into impeaching Donald Trump after the speaker called earlier allegations from the White House counselor 'sexist.'

In a fiery, 25-minute exchange with reporters on the White House driveway, Conway argued Pelosi changed her mind about impeachment and did so because of pressure from her male colleagues.

'She - Thing - Woman - Power - Mind

'She does the worst thing a woman in power could do, which is she just changes her mind because the men around her said "Change your mind; we need impeachment,'" Conway said.

Asked if she was saying the speaker was intimidated by men into the matter, Conway replied: 'Something happened. I don’t know what she had for lunch – an equivocation sandwich.'

White - House - Grenade - Grenade - Defense

The White House has launched verbal grenade after verbal grenade in their defense of the president, including several zingers throw by Trump himself, since Pelosi announced the start of a formal impeachment inquiry on Tuesday.

Conway made close to the same charge about Pelosi on Thursday at the Atlantic Festival, when she said the speaker changed her mind on impeachment.

Pelosi - Trump - Adviser - MSNBC - Joe

Pelosi was dismissive of the Trump adviser when she appeared on MSNBC's 'Morning Joe' Friday morning.

'Why would I have to comment on something she said?,' Pelosi said when the show's hosts asked about the allegation.

Speaker - 'I - Mind - Facts - Situation

The speaker added: 'I didn’t change my mind. The facts changed the situation, and they cannot be ignored no matter how sexist she wants to be.'

'Morning Joe' co-host Mika Brzezinski observed that Republicans are 'trying to make this about you.'

Pelosi

'I'm ready,' Pelosi responded.

It's unclear what men Conway was referring to in Friday's allegation.

Committees - Impeachment - Matters - Men - Adam

Some of the committees investigating impeachment matters are chaired by men including Adam Schiff of the House Intelligence Committee, Jerry Nadler of the House Judiciary Committee, Eliot Engel of the Committee on Foreign...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!