Sleep-deprived Tesco employee launches epic rant about having to go to work and face shoppers

Mail Online | 9/27/2019 | Milly Vincent For Mailonline
NightyNighty (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/27/11/19005852-0-image-a-70_1569580311274.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/09/27/4636810447333930148/1024x576_MP4_4636810447333930148.mp4

This is the extraordinary moment a Tesco employee goes on an explosive rant about her job, spitting and punching the air, as she dons her uniform for a long shift.

Jade Pinner, 19, from Basildon, Essex, was getting ready for an evening shift at her local Tesco's when she could not contain her anger at the prospect of facing customers.

Employee - Night - Sleep - State

The former employee had been on a night out and was in a sleep deprived state when she decided to sound off about having to head in to work.

Miss Pinner captured herself airing her thoughts in a hilarious rant about the Tesco's job, filmed in April.

Employee - Outfit - Jade - Video - Sleep

Fiddling with her employee outfit, Jade said in the video: 'Girls, I'm not going to lie to you. I've had no sleep. And I'm working till ten tonight.'

She then lets out a shrill scream before murmuring: 'I feel like killing myself.'

Jade - Shoppers - Scenario - 'Hello - Board

Jade then mocks a typical shoppers' scenario, saying: 'Hello, yes I can show you where this! Aisle 22. Why don't you look at what it says on f***ing board instead of asking me what isle butter is in!'

She then spits on the floor and begins punching the air furiously.

Jade - Mockery - Video - TikTok - Account

Jade posted the mockery video on her TikTok account yesterday, which boats over 52K followers.

The video has since gone viral in just under a day, gaining over 400K views on Twitter along with dozens of comments, and some users even empathises with her frustrations.

User - 'She - Relating - Millions - People

One user said: 'She's relating to millions of people working...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
When will they ever learn?