White Supremacy Vs White Supremacist

Sparta Report | 9/23/2019 | Mark Rosneck
moricamorica (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.spartareport.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Hate-Groups.jpg

This exchange from Benjamin Watson reacting to Candice Owen’s testimony before Congress was, I thought, enlightening.

Benjamin Watson is a tight end for the Patriots. He gave a very inspiring talk at the Denver remote CPAC.

Message - Fatherhood - African-American - Community - Advocate

He has a very strong message on fatherhood particularly for the African-American community and is also a strong pro-life advocate.

What I still cannot relate to in any deep, meaningful way is how knowing the history of your ancestors should be allowed to affect a person in the present. I do not see how any good can come from looking at evil through a lens that says “see . . . this has happened as well in the 1800s and it’s what is holding me back today.”

Readers - Efforts - Conversation - Hip - Hop

Devoted readers of my efforts might also recall that I had a conversation with hip hop artist King Thi’sl on a similar topic. There was a Twitter thread where a person learned the name of a slave owner who had owned a distant relative. As I discussed in this article, I have a friend who was born in this country but has relatives in Croatia. He hates Serbians with a passion so I get it — intellectually.

This, in my view, is what has lead us to confusing “white supremacy” with “white supremacist.”

White - Supremacy - Concept - People - Races

White supremacy is the concept that white people are inherently superior to all other races. As a certified bilagáana, that’s simply and obliviously not true. What is true is that I’m a proud American because we have defended our country and much of the world against other supremacists — regardless of their skin color.

Let me also say that I’m not offended if other cultures believe they a have better culture than the United States. For instance, if the Chinese, believe their culture is better than ours, that’s fine with me....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Sparta Report
Wake Up To Breaking News!