Fun with Readers’ Names

Catholic and Enjoying It! | 9/23/2019 | Staff
InLove4567 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/wp-content/themes/Patheos%20TwentySeventeen/assets/images/default-thumbs/default-img-man-guitar.jpg

I have many readers about whom I know nothing except their names, and I sometimes like to fantasize personal narratives for them based only on that one fact.

Megan Marie Grefenstette is a fave of mine. I choose to believe she is the Fourth Baronness of Alpenheim, dissolute expatriate Austrian Royal.

FrNic - Ventura - Hand - Route - Corvette

FrNic Ventura, on the other hand, cruises Route 66 in his 62 Corvette with a Les Paul guitar, Ann-Margret as his faithful secretary and nothing but two fists and the grace of God to help him face the gallery of tough guys, hard luck cases, and grifters he meets in *his* parish, the American Road.

Rex Mantooth is the dashing heir to an oil fortune. With coiffed hair and graying temples, he surveys the bevy of beauties at tonight’s Playboy party over the rim of his brandy snifter, judiciously weighing which of them he will favor with his attention this evening. His grey eyes, slightly lined with care but still bright with the glint of youth, light on the auburn hair and delicate features of Ameetha Widdershins, the famous daughter of Tea Tycoon, Augustus Widdershins. She is laughing at some light jest her rapier wit has given to set the party alight as she hovers near the fireplace, one eye on the gold-framed mirror on the wall above it. Adjusting his silver cufflinks on his silk smoking jacket, he saunters casually toward his prey. The hair on her arms raises slightly. She knows she has been seen. Her plan is working perfectly.

Lance - Spott - Oncologist - Melanoma - Patient

Lance Spott, oncologist, studied the melanoma on his patient’s back with a trained eye and a heart burning with the memory of his mother’s disfigured face. Now it was payback time.

Reader Jason Corsetti begs me to do him and I oblige:

Jason - Corsetti - Glass - Years

Jason Corsetti had worked in glass throughout his teen years. But...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Catholic and Enjoying It!
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: