Remarks by President Trump Before Marine One Departure

The White House | 9/22/2019 | Staff
ridge-khridge-kh (Posted by) Level 4
THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. We have a busy day planned. We’re leaving now for Ellington Air Force Base in Texas. We’re going to spend some time on the floods. We’re going to be briefed on the flood. We’re going to make a big investment so we can try and help Texas with this terrible flooding that they’ve been having. So we’ll be talking to a lot of people and meeting a lot of people. That’s going to be at Ellington Air Force Base.

Then we’re going to Houston. Some of you are coming with me, I guess. And we’ll be going to Houston, and we’ll be at a very nice, big stadium packed full of people with Prime Minister Modi of India. He asked if I’d go with him, and I’ve accepted. And we’re going to have a good time with Prime Minister Modi. We have — I hear it’s a tremendous crowd. So that will be in Houston.

Ohio - Pratt - Industries - Plant - Mr

And then after that, I’m going to Ohio. Pratt Industries is opening a $1 billion plant. And I told Mr. Pratt, who is a great — Anthony — I told him if he does something really spectacular, I’ll go and cut the ribbon. And he did; he invested a billion dollars in Ohio. So that’s Pratt Industries. They’re great people. It’s a great company, headed by a very great businessman from Australia. So they’re bringing a billion dollars into Ohio, and I said I’d go and cut the ribbon, and here it is. We’re ready to cut a ribbon. It’s a great plant. So we look forward to that.

Then we’re coming home and then we have a lot of work at the United Nations during the next week.

Q - Mr - President - Meeting - UN

Q Mr. President, is a meeting at the U.N. with Iran completely off the table?

THE PRESIDENT:...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The White House
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Millions in tribute, but not a penny left for charity.