BIDEN: Trump ‘knows I’ll beat him like a drum!’

The American Mirror | 9/21/2019 | Staff
urbanpatrioturbanpatriot (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Screen-Shot-2019-09-21-at-1.23.04-PM-e1569086635789.png

Joe Biden is continuing to hammer President Trump over a leaked whistle blower complaint about a call Trump allegedly had with a foreign leader.

Fox News reporter Peter Doocy asked Biden on Saturday if he ever talked to his son, Hunter Biden, about overseas business, and Biden snapped over the question.

Biden - Finger - Doocy - Face - Trump

“Here’s what I know,” Biden said pointing his finger in Doocy’s face, “I know Trump deserves to be investigated.

“He’s violating every basic norm of a president,” Biden said in Des Moines, Iowa.

Question - Phone - Leader - Leader - Finger

“You should be asking him the question, why is he on the phone with the foreign leader, trying to intimidate a foreign leader, if that’s what happened, that appears what’s happened,” he continued, still wagging his finger in Doocy’s face.

“You should be looking at Trump. Trump’s doing this because he knows I’ll beat him like a drum, and he’s using the abuse of power and every element of the presidency to try to do something to smear me,” Biden claimed.

Questions - Biden - Doocy - Face - Reporter

“Ask the right questions,” Biden angrily barked in Doocy face before turning away from the reporter.

The AP reports on the call:

President - Donald - Trump - Leader - Ukraine

President Donald Trump urged the new leader of Ukraine this...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country
Tagged: