Watch Climate Activists Try To Explain Why They Use Products Made From Fossil Fuels

The Daily Caller | 9/21/2019 | Staff
madalina09madalina09 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Stephanie-Hamill-Climate-March-Washington-D.C.-e1569080455721.jpg

The Daily Caller dropped by the climate strike in Washington, D.C. on Friday to learn more about the activists who are demanding that you and I change the way we live, eat and go about our lives.

You may be surprised to hear this, but most of the activists are just like us. They wear products made from fossil fuels, they own cars, many told me they eat meat but also claimed that they were “cutting back,” and they’re certainly okay with killing trees — as long as those trees are used for the silly, meaningless signs they paint buzz phrases on to virtue signal to everyone else.

Activists - Use - Products - Fuels - Things

I confronted a few of the activists about their use of products made from fossil fuels and things got a little uncomfortable to say the least.

Really no one could give me a good answer, and in a nutshell, the answers I got pretty much shifted the blame to our...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Does it ever seem that life has become one long rerun?