Father shares letter from daughter as she reveals she knows truth about tooth fairy and demands £100

Mail Online | 9/20/2019 | Harriet Johnston For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/20/14/18721766-0-image-a-84_1568986917694.jpg

Every child eventually finds out that the tooth fairy is not the one slipping money or a treat under their pillow, but one young girl hilariously tried to turn the discovery to her advantage with a demand for £100 per tooth.

Sam Freedman, from London, shared a strongly-worded note from his daughter Aillen's on Twitter in which she called her parents 'liars' and demanded to know what they've done with all her baby teeth.

Sign - Letter - Detective - Liars

She went on sign her letter off 'your most great detective at finding out who liars are'.

Twitter users were left howling over the note, with many calling her 'brilliant' for the letter.

Sam - Note - Twitter - 'I - Daughter

Sam shared the note on Twitter, posting: 'I think my eldest daughter may have figured out the whole tooth fairy thing.'

The hilarious letter was addressed to 'The tooth fairy' before it was crossed out, and readdressed to 'Mum and Dad'.

It read: 'Yes,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Individuals can exist without government but government can't exist without individuals.