Patriots release Antonio Brown amidst sexual assault investigation after he was dropped by Nike

Mail Online | 9/20/2019 | Jenny Stanton For Dailymail.com
TimHyuga (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/20/21/18733618-0-The_latest_news_surrounding_Brown_involved_a_female_artist_who_l-a-4_1569010667215.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/09/20/1881174371066951208/1024x576_MP4_1881174371066951208.mp4

The Patriots have released Antonio Brown after he was accused of sexual assault and he was dropped by Nike.

A statement from the team reads: 'The New England Patriots are releasing Antonio Brown.

Work - People - Days - Direction - Time

'We appreciate the hard work of many people over the past 11 days, but we feel that it is best to move in a different direction at this time.'

Moments after the news broke, Brown tweeted: 'Thanks for the opportunity appreciate @Patriots.'

Hours - Bill - Belichick - Press - Conference

It comes hours after Bill Belichick stormed out of a press conference on Friday after reporters repeatedly asked him about the latest allegations surrounding Brown.

The New England Patriots head coach opened Friday's presser acknowledging the reporters' desire to ask questions pertaining to Brown but added that he would not be commenting on those.

'We - Situations - Team - Patriots - Game

'We take all the situations with our team very seriously,' he said, ahead of the Patriots game against the New York Jets on Sunday. 'There are some things we're looking into. I'm not going to comment on any of the off-the-field situations.'

But the reporters would not let up on their questions, prompting the coach to become even more irritated.

Jets - Football

'I think I have already addressed this so we are going to get ready for the Jets here,' he asserted. 'I'll answer your football...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.